I would like to hear more about what you are thinking about the project? I appreciate that you like it (1000+ downloads over past 6 months), but may be you have to say something? What do you dislike in the module? Maybe you would love to see some new functionality? Tell, what you think!Installation guide:
.NET Framework support:
- Use default installation path to install this module for current user only.
- To install this module for all users — enable "Install for all users" check-box in installation UI
- if previous module installations are detected, they are removed during upgrade.
this is the latest version that is compiled under .NET Framewrok 2.0. Next version will require .NET Framework 4.0.Windows Server 2003 CA support:
this is the latest version that officially supports CA servers running on Windows Server 2003-based computers. In addition, module installation on pre-Vista computers will have limited functionality.
Release notes for version 2.8:
- Major and minor bug fixing;
- Added enrollment policy server endpoint in Submit-CertificateRequest and Receive-Certificate commands;
- Added Group parameter to Get-ObjectIdentifierEx command;
- Removed OidInfo parameter in Unregister-ObjectIdentifier command;
- Added Online switch parameter to Start-PsFCIV;
- Significantly updated code base for Start-PsFCIV;
- Major ASN.1 processor code update .
- The following bugs are addressed/fixed:
These commands are replaced with a universal Get-CryptographicServiceProviderEx
more details in my weblog:
PKI.Core.dll API documentation is published at http://pkix2.sysadmins.lv/library/
. PKI.Core.dll sources are published in PKILib 184.108.40.206.zip
for details about new commands please see main page: http://pspki.codeplex.com/
p.s. if you found a bug, or want to suggest new features, please open a working item in Issue Tracker
for general discussions you can post here: http://pspki.codeplex.com/discussions